Can I remember to blog this month and can I wake up daily before my kids to start the day?
I'm a bit late joining in on the Maximize Your Morning Challenge ...well I should say I joined the challenge before it started but will be actually starting the challenge tomorrow. I've done my reading and figured out my goal time(6am)...now my biggest challenge is to actually go to bed so I get enough sleep. I typically do best on 8 or 9 hours of sleep which would mean I need to be in bed by 9 or 10 which I can't see happening but trying for 10 or 10:30 eventually will be my goal. And I'm hoping and praying that my children will sleep until at least 7:30am.
Here are a few questions Michelle asked about starting:
1. What time will you wake up? I'm trying for 7 am tomorrow morning though if I can get up by 6:45 am I'll be really happy.
2. What time do you need to go to bed to make sure you still get enough sleep? By 11 pm tonight if possible...but eventually 10 or 10:30 pm.
3. Collect all the items you need for your morning time: Bible, notebook, iPod, earbuds, exercise video?
4. Set your alarm clack (and a backup clock, if necessary). Setting cell phone to 6:30am
5. Find an accountability partner. Not sure on this one yet.
If you want to join in check out the ebook at Inspired to Action.