Friday, November 4, 2011

An update on us

 A small update on us since there has been so little consistent blogging...
First of all we added another sweet boy to our family.  Baby B was born in May...2 days after his due date, the longest I was ever pregnant and also my biggest baby at 8lbs, 12oz.  He is such a sweet, happy boy and we are all in love with him.

Here he is on his day of birth

 Here he is now at 5 1/2 months:

Not much has changed really...we are getting more and more settled into our house.  I just need to figure out how to decorate now.  We had a great summer and winter has come to quickly.  The princess is now in 1st grade, still homeschooling. She often finds it hard to concentrate with her 3 brothers playing while she is working, but she is doing well.  The pilot is doing well...loving legos and all things boy.  He is a fun kid. Guy smiley is happy and funny as ever.  Ever the entertainer at dinner and sweet as can be.  That's about it for now.  More will be forthcoming as I see if I can fit blogging into my life.

Month of Thanks:

Today I'm thankful for my sweet baby boy...even when I have to rock him to sleep 3 separate times for bedtime.  I'm trying to make sure I savor every moment as we're pretty sure he's our last.

No comments:

Post a Comment