Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Randomness...

A few random thoughts for today:

Learning...It's good that we are always learning in life.  I am currently learning a lot about self-control and time management.  I'm also learning that what works for others in those areas don't always work for me.  I'm learning that I don't have to be the same or do things the same as others...I can do what works for our family and for me. 

This blog...I realize I am not writing as much on this blog as I would like.  I sit down to write and feel like I have absolutely nothing to say...which is not me.  I want to commit to writing at least 3 times a week on here and my family blog as well.  I want to remember to write down the humorous things my kids say and do.  So it's written here...now to stick to it.

Weight Loss...I'm trying to lose about 20-25lbs...I started a weight loss challenge on Jan 4 and as of today I'm down 5 lbs.  I'm hoping to be down at least 10lbs hopefully more like 15 when I go to Florida to visit my family.  This is one area where I'm learning self control as I am addicted to sugar and trying to cut down on how much sugar I consume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment