Monday, January 4, 2010

Multitude Monday

I have got to start getting into the habit of doing this on Monday's though, another day of the week may work better for me due to dh's schedule.   But we'll see how Monday's go for now...I may change it to Thankful Thursday:-)


I'm thankful for:
1. A new year...
2. The start of a new decade for me on Wednesday(I turn 30.)
3. The simple pleasure couch cushions can bring to my kids.
4. The way guy smiley automatically laughs and grins when he sees the older two kids.
5. How much my kids enjoy listening to music.
6. Family...the good, the bad, and the drama(which thankfully isn't much:-)
7. My kids blankies...they are all beautiful and well loved.
8. Game nights that include lots of laughter.
9. The chance to go visit my parents next month.
10. My husband...he planned game night last night and has something up his sleeve for this afternoon...


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment