Monday, March 21, 2011

Multitude Monday

Starting fresh...and on Mondays.

I'm thankful for...(161-170)
-the hiccups, punches, kicks and general movement coming from this little guy in my womb
-warmer weather...who knew I would be so happy for 30 to 40 degree weather
-our new house with so much more space
-everyone being healthy over the winter
-my soon coming Bosch Universal Mixer
-figuring out a rhythm that works for our family
-our fresh snowfall this past week...the most snow we've had all winter in one day
-a quiet house in the evening
-abundance
-new couches


New to This Beautiful Life subscribe here

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I just came over from Ann's and really enjoyed your list! I especially enjoyed "figuring out a rhythm that works for our family" and "a quiet house in the evening"...true gifts that can easily be overlooked. I'm glad to have been here today!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s Friday and I’m still reading lists from Ann’s. Happy I made it to yours again.

    I always heart your list, my favorite one this week is - -a quiet house in the evening – mine is always quiet – but you’re a mom so I get how the quiet means something different. {smile}

    God bless and keep you and all of yours this day.

    ReplyDelete