Sunday, March 20, 2011

An update

So as one can see easily, I have NOT kept up with my blog whatsoever. 

My reasons for not keeping up or even posting at least once a week:
- My computer tower went on the fritz...I could not post anything from any internet program or else they would just shut down.  And I'm not a big fan of typing on my phone.  (I finally replaced my tower in the last 3 weeks).
- We moved...yes it was only about 5 minutes down the street but it still required packing up everything and then unpacking it(which is still happening...just down to the last few boxes)
- This pregnancy is making me very tired...you'd think my brain would still work but even that seems to have slowed this time around

Those are my main reasons or excuses...that said...I didn't want it enough either...I just didn't want to take the time or mental capacity to work at it.  So...I think I just am going to start small with a smattering of posts...I definitely want to keep up with Thankful Thursdays...though I might move it to Mondays which is when the link up takes place.  I might start writing out my thoughts on our homeschooling journey this year or on how I feel about adding a 4th baby to the mix or about how much I just want to keep my home in order.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment