Saturday, May 8, 2010

Haha

I just have to laugh as my lack of sticking to it shines through...it's something I have to work hard on improving.  So one small way is my blog.  I get bogged down by trying to figure out what I should blog about and so I just do nothing.  I don't think this is the way to go about blogging is it?  So I hope from now on to post at least 3 times a week even if it is in pictures.  Summer is a busy time of year up here as we have learned to enjoy every sunny and warm day since "summer" is entirely too short. 
For instance...we are just now getting leaves on our trees...the buds just came out this week and by the end of next week the trees will be full of green leaves.  It's amazing to me how I never really paid any attention to this fact before moving north, but now it's a game for my dh and I  to guess what day in May that we will be able to officially see the "green hue" of leaves.
Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying our first days of spring...

Yes, I classify the snowman as spring as it was taken on April 22nd!  And melted the next day.
Here we are playing with some friends...
Rocks and a runny nose...
Playing together...
Storytelling on a sunny day...

No comments:

Post a Comment