Saturday, December 12, 2009

Amazingly Beautiful

I just wanted to share the amazing beauty that I get to view out of my front window.  It's amazingly breathtaking and I have learned over the years that I've lived here(almost 9 now) to be thankful for the grandness, majesty and beauty of the mountains(even when the thermometer reads 0*F).
This is today...about 30 minutes ago...(just imagine it without the houses or power lines:-)...
















We've been having amazing sunrises and sunsets this past week...pink, red, and orange blazing across the sky and behind the mountains...but I haven't taken a picture of it yet...I will try today(if it happens of course).  It's incredible.


And I wanted to link you to a great blog...where I won a new Cuisinart Rice Cooker!!!  Plus she's just hilarious and I think you might enjoy reading and watching(her VLOG) what she did for Chick-Fil-A sweet tea(which I freely admit is THE best sweet tea ever...and I'm sad there is no Chick-Fil-A in Alaska).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is lovely!

    I used to live in Wasilla way back in the day...

    ReplyDelete