Friday, September 24, 2010

18 months


Guy Smiley just passed the 18 month mark.  He's getting so big...it's making sad.  I'm not ready for him to be growing up so quickly.
He is just a sweet, happy boy.  He loves to snuggle and hug and laugh and play.
His current vocabulary is expanding rapidly.  Some of his words are are all none(all done), bye, yook(look), piple(people), airp(airplane), wha(dog), meme(Mimi), and ah uts(ah nuts!). He can also sign for more, please, thank you and drink.  He also tries to run most places...the fun, jilting run of a toddler(I LOVE it).
He loves his Daddy and as soon as he hears him coming will run to the window and yell "Dada!" over and over and once Daddy is out of his car he runs to the door to greet him saying "Hi Dada!"  It's SO cute and sweet.
He is quite tall but still has wonderful knee chub.
He loves his brother and sister and plays well with them for the most part.
He has a total of 16 teeth with his canine teeth having just broken through.  I am so glad for a small reprieve before his 2 year molars.
He is our best eater ever...he can seriously pack the food in.  It's great!
He's very adventurous and brave.  He just takes off on his own with no fear...we have to keep an eye on him.
While he's incredibly snuggly, he's also very independent...he won't let you feed him and does NOT want to hold your hand.

He has just been such a joy and I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family. He is a sweetie. I have a 22 month old and a 4 yr old. My 22 mos old is fiercely independent :-) I love the strawberry blond hair! I am your newest follower from Mckmama's blog frog...nice to meet you. Feel free to stop by my blog...I have a new blog frog community as well...it's small but a VERY sweet group of women to get to know :-) Blessings!
    ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete