Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy

Life has been a bit busy this past week...and therefore I've forgotten completely about blogging.

The kids just started their swimming lessons this week which keeps us busy two mornings a week.

Then the a group I help lead at church just started back up again and it was AMAZING! We had over 50 women at our first meeting and are praying for more!  I'm so blessed to be a part of such an awesome group. 

Then I had a training at church this past weekend.  It was incredible.  And I was so blessed to be able to go and so thankful that my church offered childcare so that I could go.  But it was tiring, spiritually and emotionally, and a very long Saturday for my kids as they weren't home ALL day.

Then church and popcorn night at Oma and Opa's house(dh's grandparents).  Popcorn is a biweekly occurrence and is such fun.

Monday was a Costco run...which tires me out every time.  It's crazy how tiring a trip to Costco can be...and yes I did have the kids but even without them it still wears me out.  I also bought my first sewing machine!  (A wonderful gift from my Mom.)  I'm looking forward to learning how to use it.

Along with that dh worked Saturday then left that same evening for a moose hunt...which he got home from late Monday night.  But we got a moose and spent today butchering.   But it's pretty amazing to think that dh left Saturday evening, he and his friend had a moose down by noon on Sunday, had all the meat hiked out by Monday afternoon(and even had fun glacier biking), drove home and then all the meat was in the freezer before 10 pm Tuesday evening.  That's pretty amazing...and my poor dh is exhausted and goes back to work tomorrow.

So needless to say it's been busy around our house...tomorrow we don't have anything planned and I'm very much looking forward to that.  Though we do need to do some schoolwork...and clean some.  But I'm not required to leave my house and that is great news.


Visiting for the first time... subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment