Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting to bed...

Does anyone else have a hard time going to bed early?  Or am I the only one?

I don't know what happens after the kids go to bed, but all of a sudden I'm free...and off duty(well, about as off duty as it gets being a Mom).  I love being up and enjoying the peace and quiet and being able to do what I want without fear of interruption or without the knowledge that a child could awaken at any moment. It's "me" time and I don't want it to end so I stay up.  (I should add that dh typically goes to bed by 9pm 4 days a week because of his job and then the other 3 days he's up with me.) 

I guess I should clarify that early for me would be getting to bed before 11pm.  My goal is start going to bed by 10:30pm at the latest, but I have yet to figure out how to motivate myself to get in bed by then.   Any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment