Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I'm starting these back up because I'm realizing how much I need to work on being thankful.
1 Thessalonians 5.18 says
...give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

So I'm continuing on with my list...still quite far from my goal of 1000 gratitudes.

I am thankful for...

101. The pilot and his great imagination while giving a puppet show with his hands.
102. Guy smiley's great laugh
103. The joy I get from my children playing together.
104. A very hard working dh.
105. The beautiful fall colors
106. The joy in teaching my daughter at home
107. Amazing friends
108. An amazing church body
109. The fun had while Mimi(my Mom) and Papaw(my grandpa) visited
110. How my mom lovingly spoils me and my kids when she is visiting.

New to This Beautiful Life subscribe here






holy 
experience

No comments:

Post a Comment