Friday, April 9, 2010

The Get Dressed Challenge recap...











This has really been a great challenge.  Thank you so much Sarah Mae!

I have gotten dressed first thing every morning(most days that's been before 9, but one day it was by 10) for the past week.  Coupled with my rising early challenge for myself, it has caused one major change for me.   I've become incredibly productive!  I can't(and neither can my dh) believe how much I get done in a day now.  There is just something about being dressed(and not just dressed in pajama pants and t-shirt) that gets one moving.  It's great!  I'm so happy with that change and I hope that I can keep it up!

Also my kids keep asking where we are going every morning and I usually have to tell them no where...that I just got dressed for the day :)

So thanks again Sarah Mae and I plan on continuing to get dressed every morning.

Here is are a few pictures of me from this morning:
This was taken by my 5yo daughter

















This was also taken by my daughter












And this was taken by my 3 yo son

7 comments:

  1. Too cool! There sure is something about being dressed that makes one feel ready to face the day! (And PS: I LOVE the face paint your kids are wearing the side bar!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet! I'm going to keep going with the challenge as well - thank you so much for being a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gypsymama- Thanks! I can't take credit for it.

    Layton Family Joy- yep, Alaska:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Where do you live in AK and who are you related to that works for them? We used to serve with InterAct in interior AK (Allakaket, above the Arctic Circle), so now I'm curious. :)
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely :) Your kids are great photographers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful and so it your family!

    Come check out the fun we had:

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/04/get-dressed-challenge-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete