Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today

Today was the first day since starting my challenge for the month that I did not get up early.  I was up 5 or so times throughout the night with guy smiley who was throwing up.  Poor guy didn't feel well, and then had to have his jammies changed at least 5 times.  Needless to say I slept in with him(as did my other kids).    But I will be pack up bright and early tomorrow.

Even getting up late I still managed to journal and do my Bible reading and I spent time praying while I was showering and getting ready for the day(which happened by 10am this morning instead of my 9am goal).  I always hate starting a new challenge and then "failing" the first day.  But I am not a failure and I will start fresh tomorrow.

Speaking of the Get Dressed Challenge...head on over to Sarah Mae's blog and enter to win a fabulous giveaway from DownEast basics.  I drool over the clothes from there often and can't wait to place my first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment