Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend LInk Love

Since I'm new to this whole blogging deal I'm still figuring out things that I like and want to do here...what I want to blog about, etc...but one thing I do like is link love.  I've read some incredible things on others link love posts so I'm going to start my own.

Weekend Link Love...
This post called The Sex Cafe will move you.  The author of Flowerdust is blogging about sex trafficking specifically in Eastern Europe/Russia.

On a completely different note, hop on over to Simple Mom and get some tips for the gearing up for the start of Spring Cleaning Week(which I hope to join and complete...fortunately, having moved 7 times in our 8 1/2 years of marriage we've purged quite a bit all ready).

And last for this week, this post at Inspired to Action really made me think.  Especially this paragraph

Comfort and change CANNOT coincide. The one you value the most will determine on which side of the wardrobe you’ll live your life.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam. Love the family photos. I'm new to "daddy blogging", too. Thanks so much for the tip on Ergo carriers. I'll def check them out. It's not too manly to say, but as my baby girl gets bigger it's starting to hurt my shoulders and elbows to carry her if I do it too much. I LOVE holding her, but some sort of carrier would be nice. The babybjorn was great when she was smaller, but something that can handle greater weight will be necessary now. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help out. And yes, Bjorns start to hurt the shoulders and back after a while:) Good luck in your search for a new baby carrier! Your best bet is to see if there is either a store nearby that carries different carriers or a babywearing group(though you may be the only male in attendance:)

    ReplyDelete